Thank you all for your help and info, and thanks for confirming what I was thinking. I've held off waiting to buy and AR till after the panic. I can hold of another month or so, or atleast when i can get a better deal. I will maybe make him an offer, but if he doesn't take it maybe he will in a month when he still hasn't sold it yet. Thanks again, and if anyone else has something else to add, I'm still all ears!!!!