Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Sig sauer at Walmart! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/sig-sauer-walmart-68038/)

vtfilamguy 07-11-2012 06:35 AM

Sig sauer at Walmart!

I went into my local wally world and spotted a sig sauer rifle in the case they had both a .22 and 5.56 thinking about a possible purchase but wanted to get a few opinions first. Any input would help. Thank you all in advance

lbwar15 07-11-2012 07:07 AM

You know what I dont understand about Walmart. They sell guns but they won't let you carry a gun in the store. It's just about money to them. Sad sad sad.

pagj17 07-11-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15
You know what I dont understand about Walmart. They sell guns but they won't let you carry a gun in the store. It's just about money to them. Sad sad sad.

They let me carry fine, perhaps just your store?

sputnik1988 07-11-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 866275)

I think it's more the anti's in the store, whether it be shoppers or employees than it is management...

lbwar15 07-11-2012 08:10 AM

Well regardless it sucks. All these anti gun fruit smoothies just need to live in a bubble.

I thought it was walmarts everywhere that did not allow it. I guess I need to see if it says it on the door.

sputnik1988 07-11-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 866286)
Well regardless it sucks. All these anti gun fruit smoothies just need to live in a bubble.

I thought it was walmarts everywhere that did not allow it. I guess I need to see if it says it on the door.

I've never seen a sign at any Walmart.

Concealed carry, they can't say anything if they don't know its there.

lbwar15 07-11-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988

I've never seen a sign at any Walmart.

Concealed carry, they can't say anything if they don't know its there.

True but what's the point. In Alabama if there is a sign that says no weapons then you can't carry. And if you do sure no one will know but if you for some reason you have to draw your weapon then you are going to be in just as much trouble as the BG. I guess serving time in jail is better than serving time in the ground.

sputnik1988 07-11-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 866289)
True but what's the point. In Alabama if there is a sign that says no weapons then you can't carry. And if you do sure no one will know but if you for some reason you have to draw your weapon then you are going to be in just as much trouble as the BG. I guess serving time in jail is better than serving time in the ground.

I meant if there is no sign, I bet there's not.

That sucks about the law down there. In KY, they can ask you to leave, that's it.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread vtfilamguy, I've seen those Sigs at Walmart here too.

lbwar15 07-11-2012 08:37 AM

Yea sorry about that. I was really the one who hi jacked it. That's probably all they would do hear. I'll check to make sure tho.

I have not seen any sig,s ware I'm from but it has bin a month or 2 since I have bin in there. I have seen a lot of AR's tho.

sputnik1988 07-11-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lbwar15 (Post 866294)
Yea sorry about that. I was really the one who hi jacked it. That's probably all they would do hear. I'll check to make sure tho.

I have not seen any sig,s ware I'm from but it has bin a month or 2 since I have bin in there. I have seen a lot of AR's tho.

The ones that I've seen are A2 profile HBARs with a Magpul fore end, they aren't real pretty, but to each his own I guess.