Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   sick of it (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/sick-81357/)

niteglock 01-15-2013 02:21 AM

sick of it
 
I think I'm just gonna put my spikes up for sale. I'm sick of going through all this crap. Might be getting taxed on it. No ammo left. Registration. Fingerprint. I'm not paying to keep mine. Its not worth it anymore. Gonna be hard to part with it but if I can make some cash off it why not.

Fireguy4 01-15-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock
I think I'm just gonna put my spikes up for sale. I'm sick of going through all this crap. Might be getting taxed on it. No ammo left. Registration. Fingerprint. I'm not paying to keep mine. Its not worth it anymore. Gonna be hard to part with it but if I can make some cash off it why not.

Please don't.

Rick1967 01-15-2013 02:42 AM

Step away from the safe.

Don't go off the deep end. Things will calm down.

niteglock 01-15-2013 02:47 AM

I live in Illinois. So I'm screwed anyway right???? Been looking on gunbroker and prices are at premium. Figured I could get rid of it for 1600.00 right now. Maybe even more.

hawkguy 01-15-2013 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock (Post 1094042)
I think I'm just gonna put my spikes up for sale. I'm sick of going through all this crap. Might be getting taxed on it. No ammo left. Registration. Fingerprint. I'm not paying to keep mine. Its not worth it anymore. Gonna be hard to part with it but if I can make some cash off it why not.

i kinda fell this way sometimes too. i am getting sick of not being able to find decently priced ammo or in some cases, any ammo to shoot. now, there is talk of being photographed and fingerprinted to own something one purchased legally? again, i see where you are coming from.

in the end, you need to decide HOW MUCH you like this gun. if the answer is A LOT, then don't sell it, you will regret it.

however, if there is another gun you are eyeballing and you don't have much love for that AR, now is the time!

niteglock 01-15-2013 03:25 AM

Yeah I think ima post it on gunbroker. Just see what happens.

dog2000tj 01-15-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock (Post 1094042)
I think I'm just gonna put my spikes up for sale. I'm sick of going through all this crap. Might be getting taxed on it. No ammo left. Registration. Fingerprint. I'm not paying to keep mine. Its not worth it anymore. Gonna be hard to part with it but if I can make some cash off it why not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock (Post 1094091)
I live in Illinois. So I'm screwed anyway right???? Been looking on gunbroker and prices are at premium. Figured I could get rid of it for 1600.00 right now. Maybe even more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock (Post 1094150)
Yeah I think ima post it on gunbroker. Just see what happens.

Quitter :cool:

niteglock 01-15-2013 03:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
How much do you think I should start it at? Spikes bullet marking lower, spikes LPK, spikes midlength 16" 1/7 upper, spikes t2 buffer kit with a Daniel defense tube. Utg carry handle sight. Magpul MIAD grip, magpul CTR stock, 3 magpul 30rnd mags, 2 magpul 20rnd mags.

ShagNasty1001 01-15-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock
How much do you think I should start it at? Spikes bullet marking lower, spikes LPK, spikes midlength 16" 1/7 upper, spikes t2 buffer kit with a Daniel defense tube. Utg carry handle sight. Magpul MIAD grip, magpul CTR stock, 3 magpul 30rnd mags, 2 magpul 20rnd mags.

I'll give you $50..

ScottA 01-15-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by niteglock (Post 1094159)
How much do you think I should start it at? Spikes bullet marking lower, spikes LPK, spikes midlength 16" 1/7 upper, spikes t2 buffer kit with a Daniel defense tube. Utg carry handle sight. Magpul MIAD grip, magpul CTR stock, 3 magpul 30rnd mags, 2 magpul 20rnd mags.

Start it at $1,000 with no reserve. I bet it goes for north of $2,500.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.