Shrike 5.56

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Shrike 5.56

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default Shrike 5.56

Does anyone know if they work on semi-auto AR's or just full-auto AR's? Just wondering

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-23-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5990 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 427

they work just fine on semi auto ar15 if they fit the lower correctly. they just wont go full auto.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-23-2012, 02:57 AM   #3
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Thanks I recently saw something on them and wanted to know more.

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY

Old 08-23-2012, 04:09 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5990 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 427

as for the actual quality ive read mixed reviews. seems some work fine others need a lot of tweeking and work to run right. i think it has more to do with the lower its put on than anything.

i have been interested in one but with the iffy things ive read its been a pass for me especially with the price being as it is for one.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...