a short trip to midwest industries - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > a short trip to midwest industries

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3497 Posts
Likes Given: 489

They dont list whats in the store front on the site. They got stuff on the walls that even list out of stock on bcm's webpage.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 05-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #12

Liked 40 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I'll remember to call if I don't see something on their site. Maybe they'll take it off the wall and mail it to me.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #13
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6576 Times on 3497 Posts
Likes Given: 489

Cant hurt to ask!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent