Shipping to FFL. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

Shipping to FFL.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 02:42 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSe63xy View Post
Wait. I just re-read that and I'm confused again. I've been looking at completely stripped lowers and they all say I need to have them shipped to an FFL dealer. If it's incomplete, why do they want that.
Daggle is 100% right. If you have the proper tools to finish a lower that is 80% complete you dont need to have it shipped to a FFL. Unless you plan on doing a lot of lowers buying a 100% machined lower is the way to go. Ive looked into jigs to complete a 80% lower and they run around $200 and up.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:41 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
I wasnt going to say anything about the avatar. Im all for free speech and all the great things this country stands for. However I will say I dislike the person for his stand on illegal immigration, gun control, being weak, projecting his ideals as those of all Americans, and again being weak. You dont kiss the arse of some dictator or foriegn leader talking crap about my country! He will continue being a pupit and run this country into the ground. I am a combat veteran and that makes my feelings towards him that much stronger. Our men and women dont risk it all so he can fly around the world telling people "we" are wrong.
What he said....^^^