Scrapy Gets Some Love. . . - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Scrapy Gets Some Love. . .

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggsbakes View Post
Is that all Duracoat? I've had some lasting success with High Temp Automotive Engine Enamel on magazines, not guns. . . yet.
Mostly Brownells Aluma Hyde 2. But the Krylon camo paint from WW is good stuff and dries fast. There is another brand (Aervoe?) that uses the actual color codes for the paint used by the US Military. Pretty cool if trying to match WW2 color schemes.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 05-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 5 Posts

Right on. You know I'll update as it gets along as well as a range report. I'm really curious as to how Scrapy shoots with a 20" barrel. Actually, I've shot very few ARs of a barrel length beyond 18". I'm expecting accuracy.

He's gonna be a little less portable, but the truck he's gonna be a part of his bigger than the last one or if he takes a car ride, he's got a spot behind the back seat that he'll fit perfectly!