SBR/pistol questions
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > SBR/pistol questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 03:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Default SBR/pistol questions

Hey guys im going to start my third build soon. I would really like to do a 11.5" build the, question i have is how do go about doing the build legally. Im prepared to pay the 200 tax stamp for sbr. What i wanna do is start out with a pistol then pay the tax to put the stock on it. I have stripped lowers i would like to use, but read that the lower needs to be a pistol lower. Do i specifically have to buy a pistol lower?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here