ON SALE - ERGO Grip, Right Hand Overmolded Rubber Black
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > ON SALE - ERGO Grip, Right Hand Overmolded Rubber Black

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 05:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1434 Times on 811 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default ON SALE - ERGO Grip, Right Hand Overmolded Rubber Black

The BEST AR-15 pistol grip is on sale at MidwayUSA!

ergo.jpg

MidwayUSA - ERGO Grip SALE

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #2

Liked 157 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 119

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1949233731/falcon-industries-ergo-tactical-deluxe-sure-grip-pistol-grip-ar-15-ovemolded-rubber?cm_vc=S014

They also have the Tactical DeLuxe Grip on sale for only $23.99. My local gun shop charges $39.95. I picked up 4 of them. The shipping was less than the sales tax would have been. I like the Tactical DeLuxe Model because I have big paws, and the thicker swell fits my hand really nice.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:16 AM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Price is great, but the shipping and special fee is a killer...definitely don't just buy one!

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

Old 03-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark View Post
Price is great, but the shipping and special fee is a killer...definitely don't just buy one!
The thing about Midway many don't know is you can choose your shipping preference. I like USPS Priority Mail. It's the cheapest, and I'll get it within 72 hours, delivered to either my mail box, or if it's too large, my door. As I mentioned, I've found the shipping is usually less than Arizona's high sales tax, (9.3%). Just tell the person when they're finished taking your order, how you want it shipped.

Another thing I always do if it's too large for USPS Priority Mail, is take standard UPS Ground over UPS Basic. You don't save that much with Basic, and for me anyway, you won't get a delivery date on the track. With Standard UPS Ground you will. Ground also seems a bit faster than Basic.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #5

This is both my Bushmaster M-4, and 20" A-2 Rifle with the Ergo Deluxe Tactical Grip installed. For me it made a world of difference. The grip itself feels a lot like a N Frame S&W revolver when you grab it. It's a 100% improvement over the stock grip. Especially for a person with very large hands. The surface is a very "grippy" rubber, nothing like the cheap, hard molded plastic stock grip. I've got one more Colt I need to get one for, and my DPMS .308. Those take a different model, and Midway is out of stock at the moment. They still have the Deluxe Tactical Model on sale for $23.99.