Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Rookie To AR-15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rookie To AR-15

Hey guys I'm a brand new member here. I was wondering everything I needed to know about AR-15's. I'm completely amazed by the gun. I love it. I'm wanting to build one. I just need to know more about it. I want to be an AR guru. I love hearing people ring off gun facts like there nothing. Where can I read to get that smart. (lol) I want to know the gun back and forth. What every abbreviation means that I see being used. I want to use mine for target shooting and hunting. I have some basic questions. Would it be better to buy the lower receiver and upper receiver and combine, or buy all the parts? Can you combine a Colt and like a Rock Rivers Arms. Where's the best place to find all the parts. Thanks Dudes

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-21-2011, 04:36 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

RRA would make a decent hunting rifle.

Purchase the upper assembled and build the lower.

For info read the stickies.

Yes, they will fit.

Palmetto State Armory is one of the better places to get parts.