RockRiver .308 orders
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > RockRiver .308 orders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default RockRiver .308 orders

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let y'all know there is going to be a long, long,
long wait if anyone has ordered one. I emailed them I was told they are on
indefinitely back order. They have not gotten the orders out for 2006-2007 yet. I ordered mine just at the beginning of this year. Don't like it, but will wait patiently till hell freezes over for it. Have a good one guys and gals.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I called in December of 08' and wanted to order an LR308 from them because I was impressed with the NMA4 I ordered. That took amost 3 months to receive, and when I inquired about the LAR308 I was told they were not even in production yet and that they were backlogged 12 months with orders! Obviously they haven't even started filling THOSE orders yet! I am glad I got my LR308 from DPMS...It was cheaper too $849 instead of almost $1200 from RRA.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 07-28-2009 at 02:15 PM.

Old 07-28-2009, 04:29 AM   #3

Not sure about Rock River, but my local gun shop can get me a DPMS LR-308 in 5-7 business days. Can't wait to get it and take it to the range.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 07-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCross7 View Post
Not sure about Rock River, but my local gun shop can get me a DPMS LR-308 in 5-7 business days. Can't wait to get it and take it to the range.

-Fred
When you get it, post a range report - I bought one for me and one for my son and they both shot MOA during the break-in period. My son doesn't reload yet, and he's still active duty so doesn't get to shoot it, but mine does considerably better than moa with proper reloads. DPMS recommends a 100 rd. break-in, which I followed religiously.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"