Rock River Arms in stock
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Rock River Arms in stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2091 Times on 1137 Posts
Likes Given: 754

Default Rock River Arms in stock

My nephew just purchased an RRA coyote rifle from this guy. He was directed there by someone at RRA.

http://pkfirearms.com

It's looks like they have quite a few RRA rifles in stock along with several other hard to find manufacturers.

Get 'em while you can.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 322 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Are the RRAs hard to find? My LGS had 4-5 on the shelf Friday. I'm finally ready to buy an AR but the RRA is top of my budget.

Old 12-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #3
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by aandabooks View Post
Are the RRAs hard to find? My LGS had 4-5 on the shelf Friday. I'm finally ready to buy an AR but the RRA is top of my budget.
Backorders in many places are running out as far as 6 months.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato

Join the NRA

Old 12-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #4

Default Will the ban stop an order that is paid for?

I purchased a RRA 6.8 SPC in early December and have an order number. I also ordered a 223 upper from RRA to swap out on the rifle for just target shooting and then using the 6.8 SPC for hunting season.

With a possible ban on AR-15's will I still receive my rifle and upper if the ban is put into place prior to my rifle and upper being built and shipped?

Old 12-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #5

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro123 View Post
I purchased a RRA 6.8 SPC in early December and have an order number. I also ordered a 223 upper from RRA to swap out on the rifle for just target shooting and then using the 6.8 SPC for hunting season.

With a possible ban on AR-15's will I still receive my rifle and upper if the ban is put into place prior to my rifle and upper being built and shipped?
Impossible to know...no one knows what will be banned or how the ban will be implemented. Constitutionally you cannot retroactively make something illegal but this Admin doesn't really seem to care about the Constitution and I'm not betting on this Court either.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-27-2012, 01:19 AM   #6

Well that is extremely unfortunate to hear. I spent quite a bit of money on the rifle and the upper because I wanted to have a high quality rifle for multiple purposes (practice shooting and hunting) and the RRA 6.8 and 223 were perfect for that. I am not happy with our current administration and how they feel the constitution can be just shreaded whenever they feel.

I am a responsible firearm owner and use them properly and I don't know why this government feels to take that away or at least restrict that.

I just purchased an XD 9 mm and have an FN 40 caliber pistol that I enjoy target shooting with.

Any suggestions on a multi role target shooting and hunting firearm if my orders are cancelled by the government?

Last edited by nitro123; 12-27-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Old 12-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #7
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 504 Times on 310 Posts

Their website is shut down and they say aren't even taking calls unless you have already placed an order.

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

KG7IL Likes This 
Old 12-27-2012, 01:32 AM   #8

Well I placed my order in December for the 223 upper before all the Conneticut chaos and the order for the full 6.8 SPC rifle I ordered just after Thanksgiving. I am hoping they can get it built and shipped asap.

Would the SOCOM II be outlawed under the ban due to the detatchable magazine?

Old 12-27-2012, 03:38 AM   #9
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro123 View Post
Well I placed my order in December for the 223 upper before all the Conneticut chaos and the order for the full 6.8 SPC rifle I ordered just after Thanksgiving. I am hoping they can get it built and shipped asap.

Would the SOCOM II be outlawed under the ban due to the detatchable magazine?
We're not sure at this point, but don't rule anything out.

Scott

Quote:
Quote:

Join the NRA

Old 12-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #10

Liked 17 Times on 14 Posts

Bought a rra lar-8 308 with a 26" bull barrel in November and they told me when I bought it they had just moved the delivery date to 4 months so there way behind because of the increase in gun orders