RGuns Uppers - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

RGuns Uppers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 767 Times on 409 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro
Their replies get worse to me now. They seem like a very mentally disturbed bunch at R-GUN. I didn't bother them or call or anything until after 1 month of waiting and the replies have been very nasty towards me . I guess they feel they have monopoly at the moment and can treat people any way they want. and sorry that sin't how things work . And from what I read they were creeps before the current rush on guns so just maybe they are creeps
They are garbage! I attempted to contact them about parts and got told to piss off. I did some research on them, some of their stuff is re-stamped Chinese made crap! I'm sorry they did you like that but our community needs to help each other out and warn others about these vendors. Just be patient and the reputable companies will treat you better once this panic B.S blows over, and they can re-stock. Look in the upper left corner of their site! "importers", that equals Chinese made crap!

Old 01-30-2013, 04:22 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Yeah I am just chilling i am going to sell my ar's I have at moment and just keep a saiga 12 and some other rifles I have. I figure why not sell my ar's to the highest bidder on gunbroker and as soon as the panic is over then build another ar for cheap again. And if SHTF get a free Ar off of invader LOL "BETTER DEAL IT"S FREE "

And I posted that for the reason you said we need to warn each other of people who want our money and treat us like trash forget them !