RGuns anodized lower.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > RGuns anodized lower.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default RGuns anodized lower.

Hey all,

I'm new to this forum and want to begin an AR build. I have been looking at spikes and rock river lowers mainly. Today I was on aimsurplus.com when I saw the R guns anodized lower thought it was kind of cool. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1RGOD&name=R+Guns+OD+Green+AR%2 fM16+.223%2f5.56+A3+Receiver+Set&groupid=11
I was wondering the what the difference between the R Guns lower and the spikes lower is. Does the R guns just have more to it (EG feed ramp, ejection door and forward assist). Also isn't this usually considered part of the upper? Sorry for my lack of knowledge as I am just getting introduced into the AR world. I will definitely have a lot of questions!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here