Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > RGuns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 05:03 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 99 Times on 65 Posts

Default RGuns

Was wondering if anyone has recieved any AR 15 parts from RGuns lately. Yea made the mistake ordering from them 2 months ago. In a delima on whether to cancel the order or am I close to getting it. Ordered the 20 inch barrel kit.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #2

Liked 309 Times on 172 Posts

I've been waiting for an upper for 14 weeks now.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #3

Liked 663 Times on 366 Posts
Likes Given: 1374

Default RGuns...???

This is my story w/ them.... Ordered six 20 round mags for my AR on 12/15/12... They showed "In stock".... emailed after 3 weeks to see if they had been shipped...No reply... 2nd email a week later... no reply.... Called on the phone... Got a generic "Because of increased orders blah blah blah no orders by phone blah blah blah" and NO way to leave a message.... 5 1/2 weeks later... They finally send a tracking number... a week after that, I have my mags.... Six & 1/2 weeks for delivery of "in stock" seems to be their speed.
Knowing this and reading these other posts, do business with them at your own peril... because their customer service is NON-existent and they are definately on their OWN time schedule!!
...and if they are reading this I have a message... The panic is dying down and options are now open to the gun community again (in other words competion for your market!!)... and mark these words; Word of mouth on forums such as this WILL eventually lead to your doors closing!!
Anyone here thinking of doing business with them... I would recommend these companies instead; http://www.dsarms.com/ http://www.classicfirearms.com/ http://www.del-ton.com/

Old 07-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #4

One of the problems I am having is that I can't figure out how to cancel the order with them. Duck Dynasty is run better then these guys and they are always out goofing off. Probably why they don't answer the phones

Old 07-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycastor View Post
One of the problems I am having is that I can't figure out how to cancel the order with them. Duck Dynasty is run better then these guys and they are always out goofing off. Probably why they don't answer the phones
Exactly.... They have your money... you cannot contact them... they probably charge a HUGE cancellation fee... They have you by the **** and they know it.
You can either wait, call your bank or CC company and see if they can cancel payment and/or file a complaint with a consumer protective agency. That's about it.... Sorry buddy. Been there & I feel your pain.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #6

I just called them and they actually picked up the phone. They wanted my order number. When I gave it to them they told me they were way past that order number. They couldn't tell me why it didn't get processed. I asked to cancel the order and he told me to e-mail them requesting it to be cancelled. So I e-mail them and cancelled my order. I wonder if they will get my cancelation e-mail? Going to the bank today to make sure they don't charge me. I already sent one e-mail to them checking on my order but no reply and what gets me is that they continue to put new items similar to mine on their web site.

Old 07-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #7

Liked 1120 Times on 727 Posts
Likes Given: 1996

Quote:
Call your CC company and have them do a block from that company , I too got tired of waiting . I had ordered 3 , 7.62X39 BCGs and 3, 5.56 / .223 BCG and after 3 months I finally said screw it and called my CC company . When they got ready to ship and my card wouldnt go thru I finally got a email from them requesting another card . My answer " get screwed"
Save your self the trouble and do it thru your CC company or they will try to charge your CC $100 cancellation fee

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
People Like This 
Old 07-31-2013, 09:59 PM   #8

Ok, I just got an e-mail back from them after I emailed them to cancel my order and they got the shipping label ready to ship. Talked to my bank and they said I wouldhave to get another ATM card and cancel the one I have plus I would have to fill out some paperwork and they also said that it could take 4 weeks to be able to use that money. Crazy stuff. Anyways went to 2nd Admendment and bought me a Franklin Armory M4 upper with a 16 inch barrel. Going to deal with Rguns later and enjoy my new gun.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:13 PM   #9

Quote:
Ok, I just got an e-mail back from them after I emailed them to cancel my order and they got the shipping label ready to ship. Talked to my bank and they said I wouldhave to get another ATM card and cancel the one I have plus I would have to fill out some paperwork and they also said that it could take 4 weeks to be able to use that money. Crazy stuff. Anyways went to 2nd Admendment and bought me a Franklin Armory M4 upper with a 16 inch barrel. Going to deal with Rguns later and enjoy my new gun.
Sorry to hear about all the hassle you've been through... and that your bank was little (if any) help either (might want to rethink your relationship w/ them also...). I feel lucky that I was only in for a half dozen mags before I ordered a big ticket item from asses... Hope others here read and understand when it comes to Rguns in Carpentersville, Illinois... BUYER BEWARE !!
...Anyhow, enjoy your new upper and post a range report and pics in the AR forum here when you can.

Old 07-31-2013, 10:14 PM   #10

Liked 1130 Times on 728 Posts
Likes Given: 277

In Feb. I ordered a Mosin-Nagant sniper, after three months with no response, I cancelled the order. I just couldn't stand my $800.00 tied up indefinably. It must be nice to be backed up that far with orders. I think if I were running the place I would have put on some help.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan