Restless :(

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Restless :(

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Restless :(

ok...so i built this AR-15 finished it at the begining of the month...i've had mags and ammo since the first day it was finished...and i've been dying to do a range report....but no place to go shoot somebody come save me...kidnap me with my rifle and take me to a shooters wonderland...someplace with lots of open land to shoot on hahahaha the sad part is i probably won't get to shoot til after the first of the month

sorry just had to vent

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here