Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > REDx arms?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

SO Robo with your panties sniffer self. explain the email that i got said it was in stock item orders. and then a live email stating that the items will be shipped with in 1 month ?

Now it is going on 4 months and they have a long list of complaints from many people around the web some are mad their PRE THANKSGIVING ORDERS AREN'T SHIPPED so that's my point.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #22

Liked 200 Times on 157 Posts
Likes Given: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
SO Robo with your panties sniffer self. explain the email that i got said it was in stock item orders. and then a live email stating that the items will be shipped with in 1 month ?

Now it is going on 4 months and they have a long list of complaints from many people around the web some are mad their PRE THANKSGIVING ORDERS AREN'T SHIPPED so that's my point.
eltoro, we all understand your frustration. Going through it myself. However, the usually reliable companies are currently overwhelmed right now due to political events beyond their control. Adding to the panic buying, the feds have been massively buying guns and ammo over the past few months as a "backup/sour grapes" plan to take away our rights by default, and to arm their select people with full auto weapons. Bottom line: the playing field has repeatedly changed drastically, sometimes overnight, since the election. A vendor may very well have had a product in stock that day you clicked, but massive orders came through before their system had the chance to change the button from "in stock" to "unavailable". I am sure their customer service departments have been in a re-act mode constantly. The companies are dealing with the situation in the best way they can figure out without losing too many customers. Robocop is right. Either cancel your order, or do like the rest of us and have a coke and a smile and wait it out until they get caught up. Another option is to check out some of the online auctions.
I ordered a rifle kit back in December from Doublestar for someone, and it finally got to me a few days ago. Was beginning to wonder if it would ever come.
The moderators are here to provide their knowledge and insight. Getting into pissing contests with them helps no one.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 06-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #23

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default lmfao got the uppers

Ok so I canceled order 2 times ok and a few weeks ago they decide to still ship out the uppers to me ! ok cool so now I have 3 uppers I have no use for so gonna trade them. I will say this the uppers are good quality and put together well .

6 months waiting