REDx arms? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > REDx arms?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #11
CGS
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 66 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro View Post
Well I emailed them to stick my order in their back side Hope they don't ship it because it will be returned to sender I am not dealing with these clowns !
Average wait time is A YEAR for anything Ar15 related, ANYWHERE. Just gonna have to deal with it or take up bolt actions.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
CGS

Liked 66 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
It's barely been 2 months and you're already to that point??!! I am the world's most impatient man, and I waited 8 months last year for my Sig P938. Now, I have an order in for a Colt LE6920, and I expect it to take just as long, or longer.....
I have a situation where a customer back-ordered a 6.5 Credemore upper receiver. DPMS told me 4-6 months. That was 13 months ago. Sometimes things area also out of the vendor's hands.

Old 03-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #13

Liked 1045 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 683

That IS true, sometimes it is out of someone's hands. BUT, that someone should not lie about it, and NEEDS to keep the customer informed. By informed, I mean they need to call or E-mail in a timely fashion, as many times as it takes. They have all the contact info. 70CUDA is right on........

Old 03-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #14

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default do WHAT ??

I am impatient for fact that I ordered "IN STOCK ITEMS" NOT BACK ORDERS ! SO a 2 month wait is long enough I would say.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #15

Liked 230 Times on 181 Posts
Likes Given: 326

If they posted on their site "in stock" you should have gotten it by now. If you don't feel comfortable dealing with them, call and cancel your order. Just keep in mind getting anything AR will probably be about a year wait, unless you want to pay stupid high prices.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 03-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #16

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

Quote:
I am impatient for fact that I ordered "IN STOCK ITEMS" NOT BACK ORDERS ! SO a 2 month wait is long enough I would say.
and that's the crap that pizzes me off too. I'd rather wait to place an order until I see a vendor who HAS IT IN STOCK! but it seems these vendors love to do the bait and switch to sucker you into placing your order with them with the whole "yea, it's in stock, go ahead and place your order" when it's clearly NOT in stock and they leave you waiting months and months for your order to ship.

PSA is only accepting orders on things that are in stock, they are not doing backorders. yet it still took them 3 weeks to ship some ammo. I know the market is crazy right now and everyone is buying everything, but even 3 weeks seemed excessive on something that's in stock...especially when you look at their inventory and see pages and pages of stuff that NOT in stock...if nothing's in stock, what's taking so long to ship what is!? haha. I'm not all that upset about PSA's deal though. they told me up front that i should expect around 15 days before the order will be packed and shipped, and they met that delivery promise (business days). because of that...I WILL order from PSA again, they were upfront, honest, and met the deadline they gave themselves.

Old 03-19-2013, 11:28 PM   #17

Quote:
Was this in response to my post, or someone else's? Anyway, I'm agreeing with you. Whatever the situation, it should be presented to you clearly, so you can make an informed decision. For somehting that is in stock, there is no excuse to not have it on the UPS truck in a max. of 2-3 days.....

Old 03-22-2013, 04:51 AM   #18

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

yeah it was to your reply. But all good because at the end of day I am stocked, locked, and loaded so extra junk is just that extra junk they can stick in their back side at red wings

Old 03-22-2013, 05:21 AM   #19
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2872 Times on 1496 Posts
Likes Given: 257

Quote:
OK. You saw it was "in stock" and clicked on it. In the mean time 473 people had clicked on it just seconds ahead of you. "In Stock" does not mean "we have an unlimited supply of them". Some sites have sophisticated systems that give an exact number that are in stock. Most do not. "In stock" may have meant ONE.

If you are going to get your little girl panties in a bunch over a couple of months wait, oh well. Good luck with that. I have had a BCG on back order since November (MidwayUSA). I understand the nature of the business right now I will get it when I get it. If I happen on one at a good price that I can touch, I will buy it and cancelmy order, no hard feelings.

GEEZ. Get over yourself

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

fsted2a Likes This 
Old 03-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #20

Quote:
OK. You saw it was "in stock" and clicked on it. In the mean time 473 people had clicked on it just seconds ahead of you. "In Stock" does not mean "we have an unlimited supply of them". Some sites have sophisticated systems that give an exact number that are in stock. Most do not. "In stock" may have meant ONE.
OK, that's a good point. Although a system that can keep track of accurate counts this day and age can't be that complicated. It's more about the people running the system.

Quote:
If you are going to get your little girl panties in a bunch over a couple of months wait, oh well.
I got in trouble here 2 months ago for saying something VERY similar......