REDx arms?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > REDx arms?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default REDx arms?

Well has anyone ever received a order yet from this outfit ? I placed a order back on 1-3-13 and nothing yet I did get a email that said still processing and read home page. Now 2 months later and no they haven't charged my card yet but nothing so just curious if anyone ever did get any uppers from them at all or bcg ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #2

Liked 580 Times on 310 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltoro
Well has anyone ever received a order yet from this outfit ? I placed a order back on 1-3-13 and nothing yet I did get a email that said still processing and read home page. Now 2 months later and no they haven't charged my card yet but nothing so just curious if anyone ever did get any uppers from them at all or bcg ?
You can check the company review forum under general discussion section. Found some good info on other sites there. You cub blast them there too.

Old 03-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
CGS

Liked 66 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 2

A buddy of mine bought from them before the panic splurge shopping which occurred in December. Product seems fine.

As for them not shipping you the order, yeah DPMS, RRA, Daniel Defense, and Del-Ton are over 12 months out on product deliveries so enjoy the wait

Old 03-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #4

These were just extra parts for projects. I am far from being a idiot with only parts and no ammo

Old 03-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
CGS

Liked 66 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Not saying that you are an idiot, just saying that EVERYTHING is in short supply.

Old 03-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #6

Liked 227 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 324

Heard of them; but like everyone says, guns, parts and ammo are backordered for everyone.

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Old 03-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #7

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I ordered a RedX 16 inch SS upper and it arrived 3/14/13. Looks nice. It fits my LMT lower but not my Palmetto?! I bought it to serve my Palmetto lower. I can't get the rear takedown pin in. Arrgh!

Old 03-17-2013, 03:10 AM   #8

Well I emailed them to stick my order in their back side Hope they don't ship it because it will be returned to sender I am not dealing with these clowns !

Old 03-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #9

Liked 1043 Times on 695 Posts
Likes Given: 682

It's barely been 2 months and you're already to that point??!! I am the world's most impatient man, and I waited 8 months last year for my Sig P938. Now, I have an order in for a Colt LE6920, and I expect it to take just as long, or longer.....

Old 03-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #10

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

I can be impatient as well,but only when vendors feed be b*lls*hit on delivery times, promising crap and not delivering.

I won't be ordering from DSArms again anytime soon. I placed an order when they had an upper that said "in stock" back during christmas of '11 once I clicked "submit" I immediately got an email that said "sorry, out of stock, item is backordered" Then began the game of "we expect to ship in 3 to 4 weeks." this lasted 5 months, but they finally did ship what I ordered.

WestForkArmory just did the same thing. I ordered with them because they promised a 10 day backorder time. said they were getting a bunch of parts in and could fill my order/ship in 10 days. That game lasted 3 months before they shipped. 10 times longer than their promised delivery time.

I can be patient and wait, Because I understand the market is the way it is right now, and will be for quite some time, but I cannot stand when I'm lied to or given bad information, especially when it has the appearance of being on purpose just to secure my dollar into their pocket. "yea, place your order with us, we have it in stock and can ship it immediately! ....Oh, sorry, it's out of stock right now. don't worry, we'll place it on backorder for you and charge you when we ship...but if you cancel your order completely before the product is shipped to you, we're going to charge you a "restocking fee" on something that we never had in stock in the first place, let alone actually re-stocking it"

ok.

noted.

I'll do business elsewhere.