Red Dot Help - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Red Dot Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 73 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
Don't forget economies of scale. I'd rather make $25 a unit, 100 times a day, than $250 10 times a week.
Volume. Quantity beats quality most times, especially in sales. Aimpoint has to go toe to toe with Eotech and a couple of others.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

Old 04-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #32

Wow Thanks for the replies! Does anyone have experience with the Aimpoint patrol rifle optic? I could stomach 400 for an Aimpoint. Seems like a good deal for what you get.

Thanks agai!

Ryan...RLTW!

Mala Malis Facimus

Old 04-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #33

Liked 1126 Times on 731 Posts
Likes Given: 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentTikki View Post
Don't forget economies of scale. I'd rather make $25 a unit, 100 times a day, than $250 10 times a week.
True to a point , but only PA is selling the PA micro dot since it a propriatary product with their name on it , everyone around the country is selling the big 3 . I work in the wholesale end and I do deal with retailers and brokers , brokers I move lots of volume but make 3.5% on, retailers I make 20-35 % on but dont move as much volume. I run my ass off for the brokers with deliveries and I have to pay more salaries to get the job done realisitically for me its more work for less money since I sell stuff to brokers by the semi load . which means I tie up a truck and driver most of the day for 3.5% , when I could be delivering to 6 local retailers in the same day @ 20-35% .

Either way Im glad I have them all because without them I wouldnt be in the business doing what I am .