You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

red barn armory

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default red barn armory

Anyone have any experience with them they have everything I need all in one place for my last order to complete my AR and free shipping just looking to see if anyone has done business with them before and some reviews

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2014, 08:20 PM   #2

Ordered from them at 2:04pm eastern standard time today got shipment notification 19 minutes later its already on its way

Old 01-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1464 Times on 1028 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Their prices do look pretty good. I compaired several items and came out to about the same as Brownells with my C&R discount.

Gun confiscation will not happen in my lifetime.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

Old 01-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #4

Liked 899 Times on 473 Posts

During the panic for AR parts I managed to get an upper receiver from them for regular non panic market price. That seamed respectable! They were the only ones on the net with inventory.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:46 PM   #5

I was thinking they seem pretty on the ball from what I could see so I took a shot, got free 2 day shipping it will be to me tomorrow, I'm quite impressed with them I may be doing business with them again soon