Range report
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Range report

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default Range report

So I was able to take out my new RRA out to the range today. It was way more accurate than I imagined!! Had a slight little problem with the trigger, had a burr on the spring so I took it to my local gun smith and got it shaved down. Other than that small issue, I love the rifle

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-03-2012, 01:58 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Sounds like a good time! I took my RRA Mid-length out today too. It shot great without a single hitch of any kind. I shot at least 200 rounds.

There was a time when you only saw one or two AR's at the range that I go to here in S. Florida. Today, only one or two lanes didn't have AR's on them. There were even women there on a couple of lanes that were there by themselves with THEIR AR's One gal was on the 200 yard lane and looked like she was doing just fine with her AR.

It was a beautiful, warm day with very little wind. A perfect day to go shooting.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:14 AM   #3

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

That sounds like the perfect day. Beautiful weather and shooting.

Old 03-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #4

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakedriver
Sounds like a good time! I took my RRA Mid-length out today too. It shot great without a single hitch of any kind. I shot at least 200 rounds.

There was a time when you only saw one or two AR's at the range that I go to here in S. Florida. Today, only one or two lanes didn't have AR's on them. There were even women there on a couple of lanes that were there by themselves with THEIR AR's One gal was on the 200 yard lane and looked like she was doing just fine with her AR.

It was a beautiful, warm day with very little wind. A perfect day to go shooting.
That's how it was today here in oklahoma. Kinda cooler, around 64, with a slight wind. There were literally 4 people total including me and my friend. I loved it