R- guns order :(

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > R- guns order :(

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 28

Default R- guns order :(

well I cancelled my order with rguns for bcg's and lowers after 1 month of waiting for items that are "IN STOCK" just wanted to give you all a heads up . here is the reply from R-guns to my only contact I made after 1 month of waiting for my order of INSTOCK ITEMS.

"we are flooded with orders and can not keep up so your order is terminated. we have 20,000 of orders we have not even printed out yet. we are shipping record numbers of orders every day. but have to spend a lot of time with cry babys like you who cant live with out there paperweights. have a nice day."

Order at your own risk guys!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here