PSA upper holiday deal

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > PSA upper holiday deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default PSA upper holiday deal

Hi. I've got the holiday special pencil profile psa 16" upper in a shopping cart. what do you folks think of this at 319.00? Thanx, tk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-11-2012, 01:28 AM   #2

Liked 1067 Times on 750 Posts
Likes Given: 1063

It's a good deal. I bought the same configuration during the Labor Day sale except it had the light profile barrel which weighs a couple ounces more than yours. I have BCM and Daniel Defense uppers in the midlength pencil profile and love them. I think you'll be very pleased with your upper. Now to find a BCG and charging handle.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:36 AM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Wow, fast answer. Thanx Quentin; I think I will move ahead on this. Maybe they will throw my LBK in the box, as it has not shipped yet, lol. Might be a better deal down the road, might not. This would put me @575.00 out of pocket; short a BCG, charging handle, bullet button and a couple 10 rd mags. I think that is ok. My Smith and Wesson lower gets freedom tomorrow. Best, tk

Old 12-11-2012, 01:41 AM   #4

PSA packed my upper in a very nice padded cardboard box. I kept it because it's big enough for a complete rifle and looks good to boot.

Anyway, there's plenty of room in the box for more goodies!

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 12-11-2012, 01:45 AM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Did it. I hate you right now, lol, tk

Old 12-11-2012, 04:13 AM   #6

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Rofl, gee honey, the guy on the boards talked me into it.... It's not my fault! Im practicing

monteros
~Build Planning Document
~Build Thread
~Build Photo Album

Old 12-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Thanx, I've got good spousal support, and I have done enough homework in the last few weeks to know this was the right direction. I only hated Quentin for a VERY short time. No remorse. Thankyou everyone here, tk

Old 12-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #8

You'll hate me more as you sweat out delivery before Christmas! You're really gonna want that upper front and center under the Christmas tree. Good luck!

______