PSA letdown - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > PSA letdown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1131 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
There reputation for piss poor customer service precedes the current rush for parts. So your logic about busy times doesn't apply. I understand it took almost a month to ship my in stock order due to the company being swamped with orders. What I don't get is how some moron can't tell the difference between a Rear Takedown Pin (which I have 2 of now) and a Front Pivot Pin.

I've worked in the service industry for 15 years. When a customers order is screwed up, all other orders take a backseat until that customer is satisfied. That is good business. That is good customer service. PSA has been having problems like this frequently for a long time. The rush on parts has nothing to do with it.

Never had this problem with BCM, Spikes, White Oak Armament, or any other company I have dealt with in the past.
So you put your other customers on the back burner until one customer is satisfied ? Sorry but that not good customer service either . Sh!t happens we are human and we all make mistakes and you do the best you can to fix the situation . PSA has their problems there is no doubt , but you my friend have given them no time to fix your problem , There is no doubt in my mind they will fix your problem . I have spent many thousands of dollars with them in the past year , when there is a problem they fix it . and if you have had such good luck with all these other companies why did you switch ? Wait they probably didnt have the parts either ? Say what you will but have a little bit of patience with the current situation . If you truly cant get ahold of someone . Try this number 803-788-5755
Old 02-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 191 Times on 128 Posts

So basically, they screwed up so I should wait another 3 weeks to get a part I should already have? That's good customer service?

Right

If guns kill people, mine are defective.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #33

Liked 1131 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawk View Post
So basically, they screwed up so I should wait another 3 weeks to get a part I should already have? That's good customer service?

Right
Nobody said its good customer service ,Unfortunately thats the standard wait on most anything with AR parts now a days. 12 weeks ago it wasn't and acceptable wait . Today people don't like the wait but yes its acceptable in that business only because most places don't even have parts to sell and when they do they sell out within hrs of getting their shipments .
I bought alot of stuff months before this ever happened besides the BCGs I have ordered of course so I havent had to wait on needed parts because I already had them on hand . Right now I wouldnt even think about ordering parts knowing alot of stuff is on back order and the wait times are ridiculous. You point is proven wait times suck and you shouldnt have had to wait had they got your order right to begin with . But it is what it is

Old 02-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #34
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

In this case, I can see how you are pissed. They screwed up during extended wait times. The part they screwed up on would be an easy normal mail letter sized replacement. I do wonder though, being sold out of mose everything desirable at this time, what are they doing with their help? Certainly not in any hurry. I ordered 200 rounds of 5.56 and 500 rounds of .22lr 2 days apart from one another. It took everybit of 15 days to ship. The 5.56 shows delivered, the .22 still shows processing on my account order status. Their shipping dept is somewhat lacking, but in the end they get it right. But as the other poster said, at this point they are buried in backorders, so getting any service at all is tough. It took them 5 days to respond to an email I sent asking if I could just pick my rounds up in store while passing through. By the time they answered, I was already gone home

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Old 02-16-2013, 12:11 AM   #35
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well still no word from PSA and when (if?) they will ship the Front Pivot Pin. Fortunately, I just came home from work and found that the order I made on Amazon arrived a day earlier than estimated. Thanks to Elite Tactical Components for being so diligent on getting the part out.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #36

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I ordered two Lower Build Kits from PSA (which took a month to get) and one of them came with no butt stock. I couldn't believe it! Ten days later, I finally got my butt stock. PSA has good prices and good quality stuff, but their QUALITY CONTROL is seriously lacking, and their turnaround times are WAY too long!

Old 02-21-2013, 08:30 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastby
I ordered two Lower Build Kits from PSA (which took a month to get) and one of them came with no butt stock. I couldn't believe it! Ten days later, I finally got my butt stock. PSA has good prices and good quality stuff, but their QUALITY CONTROL is seriously lacking, and their turnaround times are WAY too long!
I just received my Front Pivot Pin today. Couldn't careless. Already ordered from another company and received it. PSA may get future business. But only if I can't find the part elsewhere.