Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   PSA issues? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/psa-issues-91423/)

Sgt_Skrb_25 05-29-2013 01:23 AM

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with Palmetto? I'm not complaining about the time to process in stock items, my worry is with their database. I just received an e-mail ship notification of a BCG that I received 2 months ago. I hope they don't re-bill me. Then today I received a different order i actually placed, and it was someone else's order, with their packing slip addressed to me. I wonder where my order went now. All of the other recipients info is on the slip. They are compromising people's identity! I've ordered 15 -20 times from PSA in the past , but lately they are starting to worry me.

mountainman13 05-29-2013 01:38 AM

I would definitely contact them about these issues.

Sgt_Skrb_25 05-29-2013 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman13
I would definitely contact them about these issues.

I tried , I got home and tried calling but I'm on the west coast, they were closed.

Gatoragn 05-29-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25 (Post 1260907)
I tried , I got home and tried calling but I'm on the west coast, they were closed.

E-mail them regarding your concerns/problems.

Squawk 05-29-2013 01:52 AM

That is a MAJOR issue. Sounds like a software glitch with there shipping server. I would notify them ASAP.

Sgt_Skrb_25 05-29-2013 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatoragn

E-mail them regarding your concerns/problems.

E-mailed them too, there was an auto reply message stating that it would take 2-3 business days to get back to me? WTF!

Squawk 05-29-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25

E-mailed them too, there was an auto reply message stating that it would take 2-3 business days to get back to me? WTF!

That's normal. For every email they answer, 5 more come on during that time. I would call ASAP tomorrow.

Sgt_Skrb_25 05-29-2013 06:53 PM

Well I called them first thing this morning. Apparently they don't think it's a big deal that they are mixing up orders and that someone else has my personal info on the packing slip. They said they are shipping my order out today, and sending a return label for the other guys order. Then they told me their system is having issues and randomly sending out order confirmations late ,and shipping info for old orders? I asked if data base or servers have been hacked or compromised an they said it's just a computer error?

Sgt_Skrb_25 05-30-2013 04:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
To add to this mess, I'm now shipping the wrong order back, I noticed this sticker for PSA quality control group!?!?!? I like how they want me to ship it back ASAP , and I will not even get my shipping notice for another week or two probably. The sticker just shows me they have 4 people sleeping on the job.

Sgt_Skrb_25 06-04-2013 06:10 AM

I am still dealing with this issue. The chick told me they would ship out the correct order immediately, by the end of the day! Here we are 5 days later and i called in to check on it, and they never shipped it. WTF! I've already returned the incorrect order, and they have not even sent mine out. I usually have nothing but good things to say about PSA , but damn!