Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > PSA $49.95 stripped lowers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default PSA $49.95 stripped lowers

Palmetto State Armory has it's $49.95 stripped lowers back in stock.

PSA AR15 Lower $49.95 + $7 shipping

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-02-2011, 01:06 AM   #2

Likes Given: 5

How good are these? I'm about a month out from doing my first build. Man, the price sure is nice on these. But I'm still in the homework phase and I'm not yet up to snuff on the different manufacturers.

Old 09-02-2011, 01:17 AM   #3

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimator View Post
How good are these? I'm about a month out from doing my first build. Man, the price sure is nice on these. But I'm still in the homework phase and I'm not yet up to snuff on the different manufacturers.
PSA has been getting good reviews from some members that have used their uppers. That being said, a lower is a lower is a lower...unless it's made from old soup cans it should be fine...for this price you need to act quickly, they sell out fast and it has taken a long time for them to be available again.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 09-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #4

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

From what I've read, these are made by the same company that makes Spikes lowers. Don't know how true, but I have read good things about the PSA lowers.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .

Old 09-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #5

They are no longer made by Aero Precision anymore. But there is a rumor it is made by Colt now because of the same key hole roll mark it has on the lower. PSA has yet to fail in quality so for $50 I buy it anyway. I would have pick this lower from PSA but I don't know when my next build will be and if I do build I want an engraved lower so I'm just holding out for that reason. If soemone I know want to build an ar I tell them to buy this without hesitation. Also if you haven't got an upper. Their CHF upper comes with FNH barrels, just something to keep in mind =D

Old 09-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #6

Might be a dumb question but i will be ordering mine later tonight, do you think they will still have them by then?

Old 09-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1159 Times on 647 Posts
Likes Given: 469

Default PSA Lowers

I installed a Rock River lower parts kit in a PSA lower recently, the assembly was smooth as silk.

A GREAT bargain at $49.95.

Old 09-04-2011, 04:06 AM   #8

Likes Given: 4

Ordered mine today. Can't wait to start my first build. Got a shootin buddy who is going to start his first build at the same time.

Built AR-15, 5.56 & .300 AAC Blackout tops
Yugoslavian AK-47
Remington 1100 Tactical Shotgun
Remington 1100 Shotgun
Crosman 760 pump gun <smirk>
M1 Garand .30-06
M1903 Springfield Sporter .30-06
Sig Sauer P250 Sub Compact 9mm
Sig Sauer TacOps 1911

Old 09-04-2011, 05:34 PM   #9

Ordered mine today

Old 09-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2208 Times on 1104 Posts
Likes Given: 1133

A couple of issues regarding receivers. The keyhole mark on receiver is the foundry who forged the original solid forging not the manufacturer.
The last I was aware unless they have changed, the Palmetto receivers were made by Olympic Arms.
Colt receivers are made by Continental Machine and Tool.