Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   PMC .223 chrono? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/pmc-223-chrono-21396/)

hillbilly68 12-23-2009 01:27 AM

PMC .223 chrono?
 
Anybody ever chrony PMC bronze? I havent ga-googled it yet, but that caca seemed WAY weak compared to XM193, or the Privi M855. Very sedate to shoot, but it just didnt seem right.

What are your experiences?

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:38 PM

Man, me too. I can really tell a difference between the rounds but I havent chronographed them. Maybe someone else has used the PMC too and can chime in. :p

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:39 PM

Yeah HB, I have had the same thing happen. Not sure what the deal is. Let us know if you find anything out.

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly68 (Post 203225)
Anybody ever chrony PMC bronze? I havent ga-googled it yet, but that caca seemed WAY weak compared to XM193, or the Privi M855. Very sedate to shoot, but it just didnt seem right.

What are your experiences?


Yeah I think you are onto something there. :cool:

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:41 PM

I dont know man, I think you are way off track. I believe you are full of poop.

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly68 (Post 203803)
I dont know man, I think you are way off track. I believe you are full of poop.


Look dirtbag, why dont you keep your opinions to yourself.

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly68 (Post 203804)
Look dirtbag, why dont you keep your opinions to yourself.


PM sent .

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:44 PM

Well that was way out of line. Somebody needs to teach you a lesson. Quit hiding behind your keyboard.

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly68 (Post 203807)
Well that was way out of line. Somebody needs to teach you a lesson. Quit hiding behind your keyboard.


I tell you what, Ill give you my address and you can come on over and see who is hiding. Better bring a lunch.

hillbilly68 12-24-2009 03:46 PM

Cant we all just get along. You two need to stop.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.