Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Palmetto State shipping time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 03:57 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Maybe they should hire some more folks. With the threat of another AWB looming I would imagine people are gonna be buying up all the things they need or want beforehand. They are probably gonna stay busy til Soterro shuts them down.

Old 12-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #32

Liked 41 Times on 32 Posts
Likes Given: 62

I picked up my upper yesterday. Original timeframe was 15 business days, I had it in about 18 business days. Not bad considering the sheer volume of orders they took in. They were shoulder-to-shoulder in there buying everything from guns to magazines to ammunition when I stopped in mid-day. I'd give them an extra few days on any orders from here until after the first of the year.

Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. The first looks over at the others and says, "Windy isn't it?" The second says, "I was sure it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go get a beer!"

Old 12-21-2012, 11:20 AM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 7

My gun actually shipped and came in on Tuesday, but I haven't been able to get together with my FFL yet. After 2 emails, 1 fax, and a phone message I left, I'm guessing the mag I wanted to add to the order didn't make it.

This will be my first and last order with them. There's too many sellers out there to deal with this kind of service.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."

Old 12-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #34
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
My gun actually shipped and came in on Tuesday, but I haven't been able to get together with my FFL yet. After 2 emails, 1 fax, and a phone message I left, I'm guessing the mag I wanted to add to the order didn't make it.

This will be my first and last order with them. There's too many sellers out there to deal with this kind of service.
Feel free to what you think is best...but if i was a betting man, i would lay heavy odds that no WHAT firearms manufacturer you deal with at this point in history, you are going to have the same issues.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 01-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #35

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Figured I would update this. Took 20 days from the time I ordered to the time I got my tracking number. The told me at least 15 days when I ordered it. Not too far off from what they said and as always good prices.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #36
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 100 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I had good experiences with them in the past. I have 200 rounds of 5.56 that are already over 3 weeks past order date and not processed. Another1000 rounds of .22 that are at about the same time frame. I happened to be going through Colombia yesterday and stopped at their Ferdinand location. I have to say, I was unimpressed with the staff. They weren't in the least bit helpful, and seemed like by asking them questions you were burdening them during time they could be standing around doing nothing. There were a couple that were helping people and seemed polite. Others seemed to have no care to be there or help. There weren't many people in there either, so it wasn't like there was a line. They only had 5.56 blanks on hand. They had a bunch of 10mm in stock, some .500 and other large calibers. A few boxes of .300 and other larger rifle calibers. Most of the handguns were small caliber, .380 and such. I've tried to buy some .223/5.56 the last few times the website has had them only to have it crash during checkout and when starting over it says out of stock. The store is just a small outdoor type shop with an indoor range. I had some respect for them prior to that visit, afterwards not so much. The one guy did tell me they get more lowers than uppers in stock these days.

A good plan executed today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite point in the future.
- General George Patton Jr

Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #37

I ordered the PSA, M.O.E. lower parts kit that included the mil. spec. buttstock, buffer tube, etc. on Jan. 3 and got email today that it had been shipped. I was expecting 6-8 weeks