Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Palmetto State shipping time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Palmetto State shipping time

hey i dont know if this is the right forum for this kind of question, but oh well. I bought a lower build kit for PSA last monday and it still hasnt shipped after 9 days. It's still "proccessing". Is this normal for their shipping times? i want to hear from anyone who has bought from PSA before.

P.S. i know it says orders may be delayed on their main page, but it didnt say that 9 days ago and it still wouldnt make sense to take 9 days to sort everything out for shipping. its not like im buying a complete upper.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #2
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack View Post
hey i dont know if this is the right forum for this kind of question, but oh well. I bought a lower build kit for PSA last monday and it still hasnt shipped after 9 days. It's still "proccessing". Is this normal for their shipping times? i want to hear from anyone who has bought from PSA before.

P.S. i know it says orders may be delayed on their main page, but it didnt say that 9 days ago and it still wouldnt make sense to take 9 days to sort everything out for shipping. its not like im buying a complete upper.
PSA is experiencing some serious growing pains right now! PATIENCE! If you have it by June, count yourself lucky!

ALL gun manufacturers are SLAMMED thanks to the re-erection of the gun salesman in chief. Hell at one point this year Ruger, arguably one of the largest gun manufacturers in the states, suspended ALL new orders for a couple of months because volume was WAY to high for them to keep up.

Huge orders + limited production capacity = LONG waits!

Look at your long wait as a good thing!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 12-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #3

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack

I ordered a LPK from them about two weeks ago right before Black Friday and got if that Tuesday or Wednesday I believe the week after. I'm sure their orders have picked up though

Old 12-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #4

Liked 1120 Times on 727 Posts
Likes Given: 1995

Taken right from their main page

Due to increased order volume please allow additional time for your order to process and ship.

I have been on the Ruger waiting list for a 1911 since March of this yr . Patients is what it takes and I dont have them

Old 12-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
fmj

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
Taken right from their main page

Due to increased order volume please allow additional time for your order to process and ship.

I have been on the Ruger waiting list for a 1911 since March of this yr . Patients is what it takes and I dont have them
LMAO!! Like i tell my wife, Patients are for DOCTORS and i dont make that much money!! But i am getting better in my dotage.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
fmj

as an aside:

Blackjack, i LOVE that mag well in your avatar pic! You do that or someone else?? i could see some cool art work like that on my PSA.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2601 Times on 1368 Posts
Likes Given: 202

PSA has great prices, but is slow on delivery. They are overworked and behind, perpetually. I ordered an upper from them on Black Friday and was notified it likely would not ship until 12-15. $249 for a complete 5.56 upper? I can afford to wait a little.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

purehavoc Likes This 
Old 12-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #8

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Here's my recent experience:

I ordered an in-stock MI jam nut wrench on November 26.

My shipping notification came on December 4, and the product arrived at my door on December 6.

Ten days to my door after ordering.

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Old 12-07-2012, 12:46 PM   #9

Liked 1120 Times on 727 Posts
Likes Given: 1995

The last stuff I ordered from them I received a email on a sunday with shipping confirmation so I have to believe they are working their ass's off and working the weekends also

Old 12-07-2012, 06:04 PM   #10

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Ordered October 30, should be getting it today, hopefully. 5 #@$%@$#%@$#% weeks.