Palmetto state armory messing up
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Palmetto state armory messing up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Palmetto state armory messing up

I have made at least 5 orders from them great experience this last one I ordered 1 week and 4 days ago. No emails other than order conformation and they have taken the money from my account. I really like the business so far. I don't know how to feel.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Have you tried calling them? I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Old 11-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I sent an email last Thursday. They said it would ship beginning of this week. I hate being really pushy. But it just upsets me that they charged me already. I ordered something that was a daily deal for 149 it came back on a daily deal yest for 139 what sucks too

Old 11-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #4
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2600 Times on 1269 Posts
Likes Given: 1299

I am not trying in anyway to be sarcastic. But what is the problem? Most manufacturers and suppliers are very busy and a week, two, or three is nothing as far as receiving delivery of a product. And especially if it is in high demand. But I have never heard of anything but good things about them. It will be worth waiting for I am sure!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This 
Old 11-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #5

Liked 1027 Times on 723 Posts
Likes Given: 1028

And as far as a price match, you may get that at your local Best Buy but it's rare at an online gun store. You buy something, you take your chances like the rest of us. And no doubt someone else got it cheaper. It's life, no need to get upset.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

People Like This 
Old 11-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It is the same website that had it on sale 5days later. I wasn't complaining about that. I took that as they should have plenty in stock to have sent mine out. They told me they would ship it the beginning of this week. I have nothing but good things to say about them. But if they are going to wait to ship it they should have not charged me.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #7

Liked 1163 Times on 697 Posts
Likes Given: 365

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb2327 View Post
It is the same website that had it on sale 5days later. I wasn't complaining about that. I took that as they should have plenty in stock to have sent mine out. They told me they would ship it the beginning of this week. I have nothing but good things to say about them. But if they are going to wait to ship it they should have not charged me.
I would agree that if a website lowers their own price and hasn't shipped your purchase you deserve the lower price. Have you considered returning your purchase and rebuying it or if you really are annoyed return it and go elsewhere.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Old 11-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 261 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb2327 View Post
I have made at least 5 orders from them great experience this last one I ordered 1 week and 4 days ago. No emails other than order conformation and they have taken the money from my account. I really like the business so far. I don't know how to feel.
I've dealt with PSA a bunch (probably $7-10K this year...20+ personal orders, not commercial). Their prices are amazing and quality is outstanding considering the price. But in many cases you may wait a month to see your order. That's just sort of the way it is, take it or leave it. It works okay for me. I think they're a highly popular brand that is currently 'in flux'...sorting out their business size/model/staffing to meet fluctuating demands...which was only complicated by the December-March fiasco.

I like 'em. They've screwed up on one order of mine, but quickly remedied it after I sent them an email.

Anytime I buy from PSA, I simply accept that my product may show up in 7 days, and maybe in 27 days. You can get an equally good product (often better) from BCM, and it'll be at your door inside of 4 days. But you'll pay a bit more.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:09 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeper22 View Post
I've dealt with PSA a bunch (probably $7-10K this year...20+ personal orders, not commercial). Their prices are amazing and quality is outstanding considering the price. But in many cases you may wait a month to see your order. That's just sort of the way it is, take it or leave it. It works okay for me. I think they're a highly popular brand that is currently 'in flux'...sorting out their business size/model/staffing to meet fluctuating demands...which was only complicated by the December-March fiasco.

I like 'em. They've screwed up on one order of mine, but quickly remedied it after I sent them an email.

Anytime I buy from PSA, I simply accept that my product may show up in 7 days, and maybe in 27 days. You can get an equally good product (often better) from BCM, and it'll be at your door inside of 4 days. But you'll pay a bit more.
^ This. When it comes to ordering stuff for guns, you might as well expect a wait. While the bulk of the panic is over, shops are still dealing with the after math. I haven't seen a box of .22 LR since last year. (Seriously? WTF?) This is probably why I keep putting off buying a .22. Anything else I can at least reload for.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #10

Liked 24 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Like Sweeper I have spent many thousands with Palmetto, they are currently in a selling frenzy to clear the current warehouse so they have less to move. I have found upper orders take two or three weeks to ship where small stuff and ammo about two weeks. They get their money immediately but I know of no one who got "stiffed". Be patient the product you receive will be super quality and make you smile.
Also the one incorrect upper sent to me was sent back at their expense and the correct one in the mail just as soon as the return number was posted...and CS was super nice and apologetic.