Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Ordered a new 9mm AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default Ordered a new 9mm AR

I just hit the SEND button to order my new AR Carbine...I ordered a second ASA-9MMA3G AR-15 Rifle M4 Carbine (9mm Flat Top that uses UZI mags instead of Sten mags) from American Spirit Arms (Ameetec).

You may laugh, but I ordered the carbine because I have 15 32-round UZI mags packed in ordinance paper that I bought for $8 each!

I have built a couple of 9mm carbines, but never bought one already built...Ameetec makes one helluva rifle, so I am guessing this one will be a winner.

Range Report to follow once I get the little fire spitter.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-22-2011, 12:38 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Mags that needed a host...they are like that sometimes.

Sounds like a nice rifle, errr *little fire spitter*

This it? ASA-9MMA3G AR-15 Rifle M4 Carbine - American Spirit Arms

Be Well.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:16 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilage66 View Post
Mags that needed a host...they are like that sometimes.

Sounds like a nice rifle, errr *little fire spitter*

This it? ASA-9MMA3G AR-15 Rifle M4 Carbine - American Spirit Arms
Dat be da one.

I am going to mount a set of Flip-Up iron sights to it, and co-witness them with an Ami Point Micro I have sitting in my gun safe waiting for a new rifle to live on.

I will MOST probably SBR the thing in short order and mount a 10.5" bbl with and add a can. But I want to find out how it performs in standard configuration first....I just may like it the way it is. One thing is for sure....I can reload a metric crapload of 9mm for a whole lot less than I can 5.56. I have one of my Dillon 550's dedicated to 9mm.

AND.....loaded with subsonic 147gr JHP bullets....can you say "clack clack clack" instead of CRACK CRACK CRACK?

Last edited by ArizonaLawman; 08-22-2011 at 01:18 PM.