Noveske vs LaRue vs LWRC - which one?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Noveske vs LaRue vs LWRC - which one?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 04:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Noveske vs LaRue vs LWRC - which one?

Hi, I'm getting my first pre-build AR and have narrowed down to the Noveske Lo-pro, LaRue OBR or PredatAR, or LWRC M6a2 - all with 16 inch barrel and iron sights. They're similarly priced except the PredatAR is bit less expensive.

I get it for the range and home defense (maybe). How do they compare in terms reliability, build quality, warranty service? Not sure how long it takes to build one - waiting time.

As a first time buyer of AR15, what would be a high quality, good choice? BTW, BCM is not an option since it's not compliant in my state and they don't offer any custom options to make their AR compliant.

Thanks for your help.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-29-2012, 07:25 PM   #2

Liked 335 Times on 264 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I vote LaRue OBR and Noveske. In that order. Either way you won't be disappointed.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts

It would be hard to go wrong with any brand you mentioned.