Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > New parts/accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default New parts/accessories

I'm excited. I went to the LGS yesterday to pickup my transfer (BCM blemished lower). That was enough to get the blood pumping but wait.....

While there they received my tax stamp back woo hoo. I bought an AAC 22lr suppressor 6 months ago and it finally cleared.

So naturally I had to buy the Ruger 45/22 with threaded barrel of course.

I'll post pics later..

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

As promised

I'm a little worried about a slight rattle with buffer spring. I'll probably call them

I think I ordered blem stripped lower but it came with lpk,buffer tube, spring etc.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Looks nice. Can you see any blemish on the lower?

Old 02-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerlite View Post
I think I ordered blem stripped lower but it came with lpk,buffer tube, spring etc.
BCM does not sell stripped lowers from what i've read on their website, they also won't do custom lower set-ups (like say you ask them to throw on a Magpul ASAP sling plate or a different trigger). But for the price you can't really beat em as well as one could always change it up once they have the lower. Nice pick-up, been considering this myself so i could have a complete BCM rifle haha

"If guns kill people then does that mean the spoon is the reason Rosie O'Donnell is fat"

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 02-12-2012, 01:41 AM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Keep an eye out on some of the EE's out there for stripped BCM lowers.

“The bitterness of poor quality Lingers long after The sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
-John Ruskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."