New gun at work - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

New gun at work

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Meh i prefer my BCM.... and it was 200.00 cheaper

"Guns don't kill people.......People kill people"

Old 02-08-2012, 04:21 PM   #12

Liked 5012 Times on 2430 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

I had a buddy over for the supper bowl and asking if I knew if he could buy a Red Jacket internally suppressed AK...

Had to roll my eyes and chuckle.

Then on Monday nights Canun Pawn Stars they bought a Replica 1717 French Musket from a customer for $750.00
I can buy the same Replica online for $499.00

A guy could make some decent gun fund money by buying what we see on these shows then selling them for the prices these TV idiots say there worth. Of course you'd be need to be ok with screwing over friends who trust your judgement and integrity and I just could not go there.

Tack

Old 02-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieKiller83 View Post
Meh i prefer my BCM.... and it was 200.00 cheaper
And you know it's quality. No guessing game involved. That's worth another $200-$300 at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
I had a buddy over for the supper bowl and asking if I knew if he could buy a Red Jacket internally suppressed AK...

Had to roll my eyes and chuckle.

Then on Monday nights Canun Pawn Stars they bought a Replica 1717 French Musket from a customer for $750.00
I can buy the same Replica online for $499.00

A guy could make some decent gun fund money by buying what we see on these shows then selling them for the prices these TV idiots say there worth. Of course you'd be need to be ok with screwing over friends who trust your judgement and integrity and I just could not go there.

Tack
RJ obviously has no integrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 02-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #14

Liked 461 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat

Did you check under the handguard?

The site doesn't even say what cal it is.
I had the thing broken down as soon as it was out of the box and looked all over. From the part of the barrel showing, it didn't have any markings at all on it besides the stupid logo. I think that they're over compensating for something if they have to logo every moving part on the gun. I told everyone who looked at it how sketch the company is and they all agreed the smiths and windam* weaponry ARs were way better and 400 bucks cheaper

Old 02-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
I had the thing broken down as soon as it was out of the box and looked all over. From the part of the barrel showing, it didn't have any markings at all on it besides the stupid logo. I think that they're over compensating for something if they have to logo every moving part on the gun. I told everyone who looked at it how sketch the company is and they all agreed the smiths and windam* weaponry ARs were way better and 400 bucks cheaper
I want to see a picture w/ that thing covered in dust sitting in a corner somewhere

Quote:
"The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together."

Old 02-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #16

Liked 1151 Times on 747 Posts
Likes Given: 2042

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
I want to see a picture w/ that thing covered in dust sitting in a corner somewhere
in about 6 months you will find that thing on the discount rack

Old 02-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #17

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

I emailed RJ two weeks ago about there 1911. I would buy one, not to shoot but as an investment. Could be worth a lot of $ someday.
Flash forward 20 years & RJ will be the one's that saved the 2A. Lol most likely not but most investments don't pan out well.

And I hate there show.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #18

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmaster207 View Post
I emailed RJ two weeks ago about there 1911. I would buy one, not to shoot but as an investment. Could be worth a lot of $ someday.
Flash forward 20 years & RJ will be the one's that saved the 2A. Lol most likely not but most investments don't pan out well.

And I hate there show.
How about you just send the money to me. You're return will be identical, zero

Quote:

Old 02-08-2012, 10:36 PM   #19

Liked 461 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat

Haha I'll see what I can do. It'll be like the rest of the expensive as sh*t guns that won't be bought up in the gun rack for months and just a show piece unless an idiot comes into work and doesn't listen like most of them

Old 02-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #20

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
Haha I'll see what I can do. It'll be like the rest of the expensive as sh*t guns that won't be bought up in the gun rack for months and just a show piece unless an idiot comes into work and doesn't listen like most of them
It's sad but it could happen.

Quote: