Umbrella Corporation Weapons Research Group Rifle Grips are here! I have these in stock for $19.00 and free shipping!
UCWRG is still developing their website, but they have a very active Facebook page, which you can check out here:
If you like what you see, give UCWRG a Like!
UCWRG Rifle Grip Details:
Development started in 2007 with the idea to create a more vertical grip for the AR-15 platform, reducing wrist fatigue of the Operator while encouraging a more natural “elbows down” shooting posture. Magpul Design Group was consulted to exploit their knowledge, experience, and expertise of advanced polymers/plastics. Several prototypes were fielded and tested with the superior design chosen for production. Umbrella Corporation AR-15 Rifle Grips are made to the finest standards and carry an unconditional guarantee against material defect and manufacturing failure. Installation by a qualified Armorer is required.
- Manufactured from premium DuPont Super Tough technology polymers
- Smooth surface for Operator customization, texturing, or rubber grip sleeve
- Advanced design, heat and impact resistant
- Drop-in replacement for AR-15 platform rifle grip
- Increased Vertical grip angle with extended tang for improved ergonomics and proper trigger index
- Mil-Spec 51958 passivated Stainless Steel ¼-28 pan head #3 Phillips Screw
- Available in Black (FDE and OD Green will be available shortly)
- All tooling, dies, screws, packaging, and material made in the USA
for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.
Forum members use coupon code, FT5
, to save 5% on most products.