New design BCM gunfighter charging handle.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > New design BCM gunfighter charging handle.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5660 Times on 2956 Posts
Likes Given: 374

Default New design BCM gunfighter charging handle.

some of you a while back were wondering how the new gasbusting lip on the bcm gunfighter charging handles work suppressed.

well i found out today. i put the muzzle brake back on my bcm rifle and used the surefire FA762K today. as my normal habit i oiled the living hell out of the BCG with mobil 1 synthetic and got ready for the first shot.

supressor did its job reducing the noise to just the slapping of the bcg going back and forth and the snap of the bullet going downrange. best of all not a spec or drop or slight smudge of oil and debris in my face. the gunfighter excels at gas deflection. fired 90 rounds today not so much as a speck on my glasses. altho there is more gas at the rear escaping from between the receiver halves and you do breathe that in if your not careful from running supressed i didnt have crap in my face. with the gunfighter i would have done just fine with no glasses on.

the suupressor did blow a LOT of junk into the mag and the bullets still in the mag were excessively dirty it didnt affect accuracy.

running an ar suppressed is definately not a clean thing to do. the good though is keeping the bcg super oily none of the crap stuck to it or the receivers. just a quick wipe with a rag and good to go again.

bcm gunfighter charging handle is A++++ number 1 awesome. highly recomend it.

sorry no pics i forgot the memmory card in the camera

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Quentin Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-04-2012, 02:12 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 216 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Thx for the review Jon. I got the new redesigned BCM CH, cant wait to test it with my can. Which hopefully the stamp will gets back end of this month.

Old 08-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #3

Liked 3735 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

u know the drill .....

321421416_778e4cda62.jpg  

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 08-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5660 Times on 2956 Posts
Likes Given: 374

its hard to take pics of a product in action that is preventing something bad from happening especially when i left the memmory card in my laptop... heh

anyway here is a pic to keep you happy

what hath been seen cannot be unseen!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-04-2012, 04:38 AM   #5

Liked 1003 Times on 705 Posts
Likes Given: 1002

Thanks for the review Jon! In late 2010 I got the old style GunFighter Mod 4 and noticed the new version came with my recent BCM upper. It does look like it seals better than the old version but I couldn't see the difference with the standard A2 FH.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.