You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion >

New Boobs Means AR for Me - Win Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 29 Times on 7 Posts

A little to much information for me...

Old 04-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

LOL..

I bought a safe 5 months ago, went with Fort Knox. So thats out of the way and not part of the budget.

Ya'll crack me up, but still would like some good feedback on how to divide up the $5300.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #13

Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerlite View Post
LOL..

I bought a safe 5 months ago, went with Fort Knox. So thats out of the way and not part of the budget.

Ya'll crack me up, but still would like some good feedback on how to divide up the $5300.

Ummmm $2,650 each.

Scubie

Old 04-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #14

Quote:
LOL..

Seriously, Bag the NFA stuff. I would get a few more AR's and other toys under my belt before I let the FBI and the BATF in my house to inspect it and have them bug my neighbors and friends.

Old 04-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

So to clarify the boobs are for my wifes self-esteem. 2 kids and she wants them back to normal.

My neighbor has an SBR and i really like it. I hear you Woody but I don't want to miss out on the budget now and would like to own a suppressed AR. If I wait I might not ever spend the money (life and wife lol). But that's some good feedback

From a lot of post I'm hearing noveske, daniels defense, stag, or spikes. If I went with non class 3 AR what would be your dream setup? Upper , lower, trigger, stock, optics, etc?

Old 04-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7455 Times on 3974 Posts
Likes Given: 594

Quote:
my wife wants boobs (I want her to have them too). Using my expert negoiating techniques which are proprietary, I convinced her to allow me equal funds to add to my gun inventory. The first boob quote was $5300, so thats my baseline.
of course we are going to need pics of the new boobs or it didnt happen and a "range" report!!

seriously tho. for a select fire M16 your looking at 15-20000$. however... with a NFA select fire registered lower you dont need a SBR stamp for the short barrel on the full auto lower.

5300 is a very good start for saving towards one. maybe she needs "better" boobs!!
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Old 04-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
of course we are going to need pics of the new boobs or it didnt happen and a "range" report!!

seriously tho. for a select fire M16 your looking at 15-20000$. however... with a NFA select fire registered lower you dont need a SBR stamp for the short barrel on the full auto lower.

5300 is a very good start for saving towards one. maybe she needs "better" boobs!!
Damn 15-20k. Ok That's not happening. I assume u mean that's for complete rifle cuz who's selling just a lower? Pushing me to do one really nice AR dressed out

Old 04-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #18
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7455 Times on 3974 Posts
Likes Given: 594

Quote:
Damn 15-20k. Ok That's not happening. I assume u mean that's for complete rifle cuz who's selling just a lower? Pushing me to do one really nice AR dressed out
you can find just a lower and my quote is for colts. i wouldnt drop that much on a conversion or a non-colt. but yeah you can find find just lowers ive seen em for as low as 9k$ but they dont come around often. its taken me a looooooong time to save for one. i kept spending on other toys *sigh*

but its tax time and i got some little extra and i tend to buy guns with extra money as i like em better than gold. guns wont drop in price most of the time if your buying quality. shtf people need real things and you cant eat gold, cant hunt with gold etc.

anyway my recomendation is save up. nothing says fun like loading up a 50rnd black dog drum and cranking away with full auto 22lr. im looking forward to my first range time when the papers are done.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent

Last edited by JonM; 04-08-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Old 04-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #19

Liked 53 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 60

I'm not clear here.....how many guns do you have now?

Don't you think you should think about getting extra boobs instead?
Just a thought. Twice the fun!

Old 04-08-2011, 09:26 PM   #20

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

KAC SR-15 (5.56), a Spikes (.22lr), ammo and mags. That simple.