Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   New Boobs Means AR for Me - Win Win (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/new-boobs-means-ar-me-win-win-40983/)

Millerlite 04-08-2011 04:50 PM

New Boobs Means AR for Me - Win Win

Ok, so I've made a few posts about an AR and have read through countless threads.

Here is my situation..my wife wants boobs (I want her to have them too:p). Using my expert negoiating techniques which are proprietary, I convinced her to allow me equal funds to add to my gun inventory. The first boob quote was $5300, so thats my baseline.

My current inventory:
1911 Colt 45 - inherited from Grandfather
Glock 17
Remington 870 Camo - My bird gun
Winchester 308 - inherited (hog,deer)
Remington 243 - inherited
Sig Mosquito 22
Winchester 12 gauge

So I was thinking about either a really good AR (Select Fire) so I could just buy different uppers??? Not sure thats possible. I do want an SBR with suppressor. I also want an upper 22LR conversion also or buy another for 22LR with suppressor. I also want a good conceal carry firearm (thinking 38special)

So the question: How would yall spend $5300? Multiple rifles or good lower with multiple uppers? Complete AR first or complete lower and complete uppers? Build from scratch? I do want to build one someday and well as take several good training courses (don't figure into the 5300 lol).

Looking for advice to what this experience community would do (the old I wish I would have done this concept, or if I only knew then). How to spend the new boob money on AR or ARs?

Thanks

Gojubrian 04-08-2011 04:52 PM

OK, first, look up the divorce rate for women who get new boobs. ;)

Then, go for it, it's brilliant! :D

orangello 04-08-2011 04:54 PM

I had a buddy who had a similar deal with his wife for boobs & a Harley.

What is the plan or reasoning for the SBR? In semi-auto, i don't have a real need for one; of course, i have lusted after those Draco AK pistols (no stock).

WoodysKJ 04-08-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millerlite (Post 482158)
Ok, so I've made a few posts about an AR and have read through countless threads.

Here is my situation..my wife wants boobs (I want her to have them too:p). Using my expert negoiating techniques which are proprietary, I convinced her to allow me equal funds to add to my gun inventory. The first boob quote was $5300, so thats my baseline.

My current inventory:
1911 Colt 45 - inherited from Grandfather
Glock 17
Remington 870 Camo - My bird gun
Winchester 308 - inherited (hog,deer)
Remington 243 - inherited
Sig Mosquito 22
Winchester 12 gauge

So I was thinking about either a really good AR (Select Fire) so I could just buy different uppers??? Not sure thats possible. I do want an SBR with suppressor. I also want an upper 22LR conversion also or buy another for 22LR with suppressor. I also want a good conceal carry firearm (thinking 38special)

So the question: How would yall spend $5300? Multiple rifles or good lower with multiple uppers? Complete AR first or complete lower and complete uppers? Build from scratch? I do want to build one someday and well as take several good training courses (don't figure into the 5300 lol).

Looking for advice to what this experience community would do (the old I wish I would have done this concept, or if I only knew then). How to spend the new boob money on AR or ARs?

Thanks

First thing is a SAFE!!! Take a grand and get a good safe if you don't already have one.
Next, Bag the SBR for now and the suppressor. ONE toy will eat up the entire 5300.00 or at least a big part of it AND to get the suppressor you will literally have to sign away ALL of your search warrant rights to get the NFA stamp. Class 3 is great, but the first one is a real bitch to get.

Take part of the 4 grand and buy 2 or 3 GOOD AR's in different configurations. I suggest downloading a STAG catalog and read that in the bathroom for a few days while you dream about the boob job. Scratch that, read the catalog THEN dream about the boob job, must stay focuses here.

Take the remaining 1300.00+ and buy ammo and start on building a cool, from scratch AR.

dunerunner 04-08-2011 05:26 PM

We want pics!! OK, put up some of the guns, too!! :D

WoodysKJ 04-08-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 482168)
We want pics!! OK, put up some of the guns, too!! :D

I concur, Before and after pics are a must, We must make sure you are getting your money's worth. New Guns and safe pics too.

mjkeat 04-08-2011 05:36 PM

The good thing about breast enhancement is there is a large possibility it'll go wrong and end up costing more. You'll then have room for more negotiations.

Id go w/ a 12.5" Noveske and an AAC suppressor. Then get yourself a Spikes .22lr complete rifle. Follow those up w/ ammo and mags.

The Noveske and suppressor will more than likely leave you w/ just under 2k. The Spikes .22lr will take almost 1K. Leaving 1K for ammo and mags. Thats 2k of good brass and a few PMags.

mjkeat 04-08-2011 05:39 PM

You can also substitute a KAC SR-15 for the Noveske. The KAC is beautiful, extremely functional, and brings w/ it an unmistakable allure for most shooters.

dog2000tj 04-08-2011 05:43 PM

A thread topic about boobs and guns and no pics of either? :confused:

Ban him!!! :mad:

:p

orangello 04-08-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 482185)
I personally would try to talk her out of it but that's just me....

Ban!Ban!Ban!
:p