New to the AR15 bunch
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > New to the AR15 bunch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New to the AR15 bunch

After a long search for the AR that would service my purpose I purchased a RRA LAR15 24" 223 Varmint with chrome bolt and trigger group. (The web site said they well shoot 3/4 MOA but I thought that was BS). Mounted my scope using a Burris P.E.P.R one piece mount. After sighting in the rifle and going through several round of ammo, It seams to like a 60 gr. V-MAX best. I shot (3) 5 round groups and (1) 3 round group at 100 yards. I think I am going to like this rilfe. It shoots as well or better than my model 12 Savage BVSS-S. I'll tried to attach the results but it is on it's side. I think it well do better if I work on the load. You can see it better if you just cock your head to the right like a chicken. LOL

rra-lar15-varmint-best-5-shot-group.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5938 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 5487

Nice group!

Winston Churchill