Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   New AR pistol (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/new-ar-pistol-69784/)

Powersportgiant 08-06-2012 11:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up this RRA LAR-PDS pistol today and can't wait for a range report. Anyone know much about these? I snagged it off armslist without much research.

me762 08-06-2012 11:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 53673

This is my rock river 7" and I love it. Its not the best ay anything but its pretty good at everything LOL

dfergus8 08-07-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersportgiant (Post 895157)
Picked up this RRA LAR-PDS pistol today and can't wait for a range report. Anyone know much about these? I snagged it off armslist without much research.

Not much, I believe they use a gas piston of some sort. I wanna get a drako ak pistol, and make a sbr out of it.

dfergus8 08-07-2012 01:12 AM

I have an ar pistol, and it sucks ass. I only shoot it off sandbags and a bench. One day I will have a sbr lower, so I am keeping it for now.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...5/DSCN1711.jpg

Powersportgiant 08-07-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfergus8
I have an ar pistol, and it sucks ass. I only shoot it off sandbags and a bench. One day I will have a sbr lower, so I am keeping it for now.

Why is that? I'd like to know why you dislike it

GaMatt72 08-07-2012 01:23 AM

Have not seen that style of RR with the gas system. BUT I like it. What do they run? I have wanted a Sig 556 but have not pulled the trigger.

dfergus8 08-07-2012 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersportgiant (Post 895280)
Why is that? I'd like to know why you dislike it

It doesn't have a stock. :eek:

dog2000tj 08-07-2012 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powersportgiant (Post 895157)
Picked up this RRA LAR-PDS pistol today and can't wait for a range report. Anyone know much about these? I snagged it off armslist without much research.

how's it work without a buffer and recoil spring? :confused: Not a fan of the AR pistol in any case, just curious :o

purehavoc 08-07-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 895307)
how's it work without a buffer and recoil spring? :confused: Not a fan of the AR pistol in any case, just curious :o

9mm, .40 Cal or .45cal to run without one . I first noticed the small Mag

Powersportgiant 08-07-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj

how's it work without a buffer and recoil spring? :confused: Not a fan of the AR pistol in any case, just curious :o

Nope it's 5.56. Piston system. 1:9 twist rate. That's a 20rd pmag but accepts all AR mags.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:32 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.