Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > New AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 723 Times on 537 Posts
Likes Given: 687

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShagNasty1001 View Post
Mine was in Oklahoma city. And they had a colt lightweight there for 1200 that I looked at but the barrel seemed too thin/narrow for my liking
If you ever get a pencil barrel you won't think that. Hope the RRA works out. Interesting rear sight... with raised rail? So you don't need a riser to cowitness an optic? Let us know what you think about that setup!

The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together.
You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 02-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 403 Times on 245 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin

If you ever get a pencil barrel you won't think that. Hope the RRA works out. Interesting rear sight... with raised rail? So you don't need a riser to cowitness an optic? Let us know what you think about that setup!
Oh I'm sure pencil barrels are great, just not my cup of tea. And I looked up the rail system on RRA's website. It's called a tactical carrying handle? But I get to take it out Friday so I'll let y'all know how it is!!