New Addition
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > New Addition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 04:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default New Addition

LMT Upper
MOE Handguard
Palmetto State Armory f/a BCG
Spikes Tactical Lower
Palmetto State Armory MOE LPK
Palmetto State Armory Stock/Assembly

In the LPK picture the two items on the right lower side are homemade tools I made for the bolt catch plunger and spring and the front pivot detent and spring.

Did the lower at work with minimal tools, and had to wait for the upper and the BCG to come in.

More pic's next post.

dscf0079.jpg   dscf0085.jpg   dscf0088.jpg   dscf0095.jpg   dscf0108.jpg  

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 AM   #2

My M&P has a brother. I have a BUIS I can put on the LMT and/or I also have a red dot that I can put on it.

dscf0109.jpg   dscf0099.jpg   dscf0106.jpg  

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Im liking it.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Im liking it.
After watching your vid's on the 300 blackout, and a guy who works at the local WM here who has one and reloads his own ammo, I'm seriously thinking about doing one. I smell bacon cooking!

Old 06-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
After watching your vid's on the 300 blackout, and a guy who works at the local WM here who has one and reloads his own ammo, I'm seriously thinking about doing one. I smell bacon cooking!
I say go for it.

I took it our a couple months ago but the trip was cut short due to an optics mounting problem. It left a indifferent taste in my mouth and I had been considering selling it. Though I haven't purchased new rings for the Leu the Aimpoint was great. It held a softball size 5 shot group @ 100yards. Not bad when the dot covers the majority of the target. The 300 was a blast to shoot. Just wish I had some less expensive FMJ to put through it. Its a keeper for sure. It's my designated bacon gun. Well that is if I ever get a chance to make it further south.

If you end up loading for the .300 blk let me know.

Old 06-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

That looks really good!!!! When ya going to the range?

Old 06-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #7

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Looking good Car! The.300 blk does look enticing, personally, I just have not made my mind up yet, for sure if it would be for me. But You go boy!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 06-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
That looks really good!!!! When ya going to the range?
I don't have a local indoor range that allows .223's so I'll have to drive about an hour to an outdoor range. It's been raining here for three days off and on, so next clear day and a day off I'll make the drive. The downside to this range is the minimum target placement is 100 yds. That's not to good for sight in's on a new gun. I have some splat targets and a spotting scope to help out. The upside to the range is however many people you can cram into a vehicle, it's $6 per vehicle, not per person.

I was going to drive over to Cane's place and go to the range with him but since his recent injury, that's in a hold pattern until he gets better.

Have you taken the new Spikes out yet?