Need your help!! - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Need your help!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 210 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by maso157
Ok I'm done arguing with people who refuse to read what I have said. I agreed to change from an ar 15 if someone suggested something better. However so far my hopes for that have failed. I understand 22 bullets are cheap. I also don't go shooting very often so I won't be spending three hundred a month on it. I will put a decent amount through however if you do not have suggestions on what kind of gun I SHOULD get then you are wasting yours and my time posting. However if you have productive statements then please post. I don't really want a 22. I've shot them for years and want to move to something bigger
I can assure you... In your mom's eyes and mind, an AK is no different to an AR.

Old 06-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maso157
Alright so before I did ask what other guns you guys thought I should have. And also I am a senior. I just graduated junior year. And all of my friends have guns. I live in south Dakota it's practically a requirement. Also I was trying to avoid bringing this up but I I want this for protection and to keep some people I know who are litterally mentally insane from hurting me or my loved ones. I have considered buying a 22 cal but that is not exactly an insane man stopper. If not this then what do you guys suggest I get? I have also considered a mini 14 and I'll re read the couple of ten lists. Sorry if I've been coming off ignorant. Oh and I do have one shotgun which I love. 20 gauge browning bps. I won it at a hunting outing and it has served me well ever since. But again your help would be much appreciated. Thank you guys and I'm sorry for the rough start on here. Suggest away!
I had missed this post, until powell0852 commented on it. A tactical rifle of any kind in the hands of a high school student for protection from others who are "mentally insane" is a dangerous statement. I am equally concerned that a 20ga shotgun is certainly a man stopper. If you have any fear for your safety or the safety of your loved ones, there are authorities properly trained to address your concerns.

Old 06-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #43
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5507 Times on 2875 Posts
Likes Given: 357

OP you have the opinions of the community here further hacking this out is done. the equine is ready for french cuisine.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Closed Thread