Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Need some info please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 42 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Need some info please

I recently placed an order on troyind.com for some fixed sights been over a week havent heard anything moneys still in my account, i know there is alot of stuff going on these days and most places are quite busy just want to know if anyone else has placed an order with them recently and have gotten anything from them and if so how long it took, i recieved my conformation email right after i placed the order nothing since i didnt figure sights would be on such delay they say in stock and i could understand if i ordered BCG or Upper/Lower but just sights and sight tool im not mad just curious

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-24-2013, 04:50 AM   #2

Liked 571 Times on 303 Posts

Give it time brother. All of the suppliers are doing this. They are running around with their heads cut off trying to answer phones, pull inventory, packaging , labeling, e-mailing everyone. Give it time. PSA is doing the same thing but they always deliver. It's not that the part you ordered is in high demand it's the fact that they have thousands of orders.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Skrb_25 View Post
Give it time brother. All of the suppliers are doing this. They are running around with their heads cut off trying to answer phones, pull inventory, packaging , labeling, e-mailing everyone. Give it time. PSA is doing the same thing but they always deliver. It's not that the part you ordered is in high demand it's the fact that they have thousands of orders.
Yeah I am willing to wait was just curious as to how long it will take anxious to finish my build all I have left to get is my sights

Work Hard Play Hard

Old 04-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #4

Liked 571 Times on 303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBizz87

Yeah I am willing to wait was just curious as to how long it will take anxious to finish my build all I have left to get is my sights
I feel your pain brother. I would say its safe to say that 2-3 weeks is the norm for most companies years days for in stock items. There are a select few that can deliver fairly fast. Primary Arms and Midway have been the quickest lately. I actually ordered something from Primary Arms on a Thursday and got it on Monday. It will be over as soon as the hoarders, calm down. Legislature was only half the cause to this panic.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:24 PM   #5

Quote:

I feel your pain brother. I would say its safe to say that 2-3 weeks is the norm for most companies years days for in stock items. There are a select few that can deliver fairly fast. Primary Arms and Midway have been the quickest lately. I actually ordered something from Primary Arms on a Thursday and got it on Monday. It will be over as soon as the hoarders, calm down. Legislature was only half the cause to this panic.
Yeah I ordered a spring kit from apex gun parts and got it in 2 days so was just curious on wait time for Troy but I appreciate the info I acctually have been lucky not to have to wait longer then a week when I order stuff, so this threw me off

Work Hard Play Hard

Old 05-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #6

Quote:

3 weeks to the day it got sent out but I did email them last night and they answered me with the quickness then sent it out without the sight tool cause it was back ordered

Work Hard Play Hard

Old 05-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 200 Times on 172 Posts
Likes Given: 61

I've been buying Troy fixed and folding sights lately. They are almost available instock at Joebob and Primary Arms.
They ship out on the same day or the next day all the time!