Need parts and suggestions where to buy? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Need parts and suggestions where to buy?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,734
Liked 217 Times on 188 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Default

Aim has the Spike's buffer kit in stock $60 shipped.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XSTSLA500R-K&name=Spike's%20Tactical%206-Position%20Mil.-Spec.%20Buffer%20tube%20kit

__________________
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Powersportgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Huntsville,AL
Posts: 347
Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
Sold out... I was gonna get it too !
__________________
Powersportgiant is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,734
Liked 217 Times on 188 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Default

Check out exilemachine.net then

__________________
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Powersportgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Huntsville,AL
Posts: 347
Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
Check out exilemachine.net then
Browsed around a bit, difficult site to navigate.
__________________
Powersportgiant is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
 
okdonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Las Vegas,Nevada
Posts: 2,734
Liked 217 Times on 188 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Default

Lol. It was easy to me tho

__________________
okdonk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 02:35 AM   #16
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
X-mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 324
Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

I will be getting 50 Spike's Carbine Buffer Tube Assembly kits hopefully within the month. My regular price is $61.50 with free shipping, but with the forum discount, it ends up being $58.43. Until those arrive, The LMT Receiver Extension paired with either LMT buffer and spring, or VLTOR buffer kit, is all I have left. If you have never heard of either company, LMT has been a long time military contractor and when it comes to mil-spec, they are up there with Colt. VLTOR makes one of the strongest forged upper receivers, the MUR. They also make the popular monolithic VIS upper receiver. In addition, they have worked with BCM to develop the BCM GUNFIGHTER Charging Handle, as well as Noveske, to develop the KEYMOD system, which is used in the new Noveske NSR Rails and the soon to be released VLTOR VIS Monolithic KEYMOD system. Spike's is a great company and I sell a lot of their stuff, but know that there are available quality options. The Spike's ST-T2 buffer is a heavy buffer, which most uppers may not need. Spike's uppers tend to be over-gassed, so the ST-T2 helps to keep their uppers reliable. This is why when you buy a Spike's upper, it comes with an ST-T2 buffer.

__________________

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

X-mark is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:04 AM   #17
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
X-mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 324
Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Just saw this thread on one of the other forums regarding LMT's Receiver Extension. This is one way they make better products than most others.

LINK to thread on LMT Receiver Extension






-

__________________

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

X-mark is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:55 AM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Powersportgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Huntsville,AL
Posts: 347
Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark
I will be getting 50 Spike's Carbine Buffer Tube Assembly kits hopefully within the month. My regular price is $61.50 with free shipping, but with the forum discount, it ends up being $58.43. Until those arrive, The LMT Receiver Extension paired with either LMT buffer and spring, or VLTOR buffer kit, is all I have left. If you have never heard of either company, LMT has been a long time military contractor and when it comes to mil-spec, they are up there with Colt. VLTOR makes one of the strongest forged upper receivers, the MUR. They also make the popular monolithic VIS upper receiver. In addition, they have worked with BCM to develop the BCM GUNFIGHTER Charging Handle, as well as Noveske, to develop the KEYMOD system, which is used in the new Noveske NSR Rails and the soon to be released VLTOR VIS Monolithic KEYMOD system. Spike's is a great company and I sell a lot of their stuff, but know that there are available quality options. The Spike's ST-T2 buffer is a heavy buffer, which most uppers may not need. Spike's uppers tend to be over-gassed, so the ST-T2 helps to keep their uppers reliable. This is why when you buy a Spike's upper, it comes with an ST-T2 buffer.
Please let us know when you get these in. I'll
Take a couple.
__________________
Powersportgiant is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:17 AM   #19
FTF_SPONSOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
X-mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 324
Liked 39 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powersportgiant View Post
Please let us know when you get these in. I'll
Take a couple.
Will do! If you need something right away, AIM has some DSA buffer tube kits in stock now at $39.95!!!!

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XDSABK&name=DSA+Complete+Buffer+ Tube+kit&groupid=143
__________________

ROG Tactical
Corona, CA
sales@rogtac.com

Visit www.rogtac.com for quality AR-platform parts and accessories.

Forum members use coupon code, FT5, to save 5% on most products.

X-mark is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:59 PM   #20
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Powersportgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Huntsville,AL
Posts: 347
Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-mark View Post
Will do! If you need something right away, AIM has some DSA buffer tube kits in stock now at $39.95!!!!

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=XDSABK&name=DSA+Complete+Buffer+ Tube+kit&groupid=143
Thanks for sharing the deal on another site. I'm in no hurry, i'll wait till you get yours in.

Thanks !
__________________
Powersportgiant is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Parts Is Parts I Reck'n mjkeat AR-15 Discussion 15 03-27-2012 12:53 AM
.380 suggestions Mike1980 General Handgun Discussion 40 01-11-2012 12:54 AM
Need suggestions Firearms4ever Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 2 07-08-2011 04:52 PM
WTS: Bulg.AK74 5.45x39 Parts Kit Org.Bar. W/5 US Parts $479.95 Randall Sponsor Display 0 08-12-2009 03:07 PM
Bren Parts Kit/Other Parts Kits surly General Rifle Discussion 3 01-09-2009 07:23 PM