Need help from someone who knows what is what.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > Need help from someone who knows what is what.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need help from someone who knows what is what.

I grew up with .22 and shotguns, but never really got in-depth with them. I am looking to put together a rifle for recreational use. any sugestions that could point me in the right direction?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Check out the stickies in the section. They have all the info you need on building. It shows a couple guy's builds all the way through the process, and another member made an awesome walk-through with pictures on how to build a lower. If you have some specific questions after looking through that, just let us know.

Oh, and drop by the introductions section to let us know a little bit about yourself.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"