need help and guidence
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion > AR-15 Discussion > need help and guidence

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need help and guidence

i would like to ask for information on how i would go about making my own drum mag for my 40 s&w ar platform. if any one has any info that could lead me in the right direction it would be gratly appreachated i thank you for your time.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #2

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Welcome to the FTF!! Contact these people ATF Online - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, they can tell you what to do.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6659 Times on 3543 Posts
Likes Given: 498

i take it your a machinist and familiar with cad drawing lathes presses etc.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:00 PM   #4

yes and no i am not a cad person but i can read blue prints and i have used lathes and mills before i am leaning twords the twin snail design like the 223 but i can not find and info on how they are made, what they use for a mecisnem to push rounds forward etc. looks like a effecent design and simple to make i would like to do something with polimer injection since there are plenty of used equipment out there i would just have to have the molds made up.

Newest Threads