Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   Need a BCG (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/need-bcg-78815/)

Squawk 12-18-2012 10:35 PM

Need a BCG
 
Can anyone find a BCG online for sale? Because I can't.

sputnik1988 12-18-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squawk (Post 1056940)
Can anyone find a BCG online for sale? Because I can't.

Just posted in the BCM thread, I may be able to get you a Daniel Defense BCG depending on your location.

AndyRexia 12-18-2012 10:39 PM

Ebay. But theyre expensive.

Squawk 12-18-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988

Just posted in the BCM thread, I may be able to get you a Daniel Defense BCG depending on your location.

How much? My LGS has a few but I just want a run of the mill cheapo BCG.

sputnik1988 12-18-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squawk (Post 1056940)
Can anyone find a BCG online for sale? Because I can't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squawk (Post 1056958)
How much? My LGS has a few but I just want a run of the mill cheapo BCG.

Daniel defense definitely isn't cheap, or run of the mill. About $170, but consider that a cheap one will cost you $130-$140... You can buy a kia that will perform ok, or you can buy a Ferrari for $40more.

Quentin 12-18-2012 11:30 PM

Squawk, I think you'd better jump on those DD BCGs if you're serious. With what's happening these days the price is right.

Squawk 12-19-2012 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quentin
Squawk, I think you'd better jump on those DD BCGs if you're serious. With what's happening these days the price is right.

I bought a complete Spikes Upper instead. Two birds. One bullet.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:29 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.