Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   AR-15 Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   my new 300 blackout build (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f20/my-new-300-blackout-build-83158/)

combateffective4 02-02-2013 03:12 PM

my new 300 blackout build

2 Attachment(s)
Check it
Noveske lower
Psa lower parts kit
Ctr stock
Mako grip
Niveske chainsaw upper
YHM 16 in barrel
YHM phantom compensator
Daniel defense bcg
Troy sights
Troy alpha rail
Daniel defense lo pro has block and tube
Spikes forward assist
bcm med gun fighter handle
Magpul bad lever
Trijicon reflex rx30

Custom ejection port door

Win!????

Attachment 82995

Attachment 82998

Sniper03 02-02-2013 05:32 PM

Combat,

Nice work my friend! Super job! And I love that Ejection Port Cover! (Dust Cover)
Save your money to get a suppressor for it! You will not believe how quiet it is! We did some testing in Texas this past year and also shot some sub-sonic stuff out of the Black Out! *Quiet! Quiet! Unbelievable! Also found something out that I would have had not idea about. The 30 Cal. Suppressors were much quieter when used on the 5.56 rifles than the 5.56 Suppressors! "Surprised"!

combateffective4 02-02-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1120671)
Combat,

Nice work my friend! Super job! And I love that Ejection Port Cover! (Dust Cover)
Save your money to get a suppressor for it! You will not believe how quiet it is! We did some testing in Texas this past year and also shot some sub-sonic stuff out of the Black Out! *Quiet! Quiet! Unbelievable! Also found something out that I would have had not idea about. The 30 Cal. Suppressors were much quieter when used on the 5.56 rifles than the 5.56 Suppressors! "Surprised"!

I hate to say it but I haven't started saving because I don't know enough about them I know how to legally purchase one and I know how the internals work but I don't exactly know the compatibility.. I would like one to work with my 45, 300blk, and 556 is that possible? I know about thread adaptors but wouldn't that extra space in. each caliber dissipate suppression?

combateffective4 02-02-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper03 (Post 1120671)
Combat,

What power of TX?

combateffective4 02-02-2013 11:31 PM

Part of TX sorry auto txt

hoovco 02-02-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by combateffective4

I hate to say it but I haven't started saving because I don't know enough about them I know how to legally purchase one and I know how the internals work but I don't exactly know the compatibility.. I would like one to work with my 45, 300blk, and 556 is that possible? I know about thread adaptors but wouldn't that extra space in. each caliber dissipate suppression?

If you get a 7.62 suppressor, it'll work with 7.62 and lower.

With .45 you'll want to get a different suppressor. It'll work with different hosts as well.